[ovirt-users] How to automate the ovirt host deployment?

Karli Sjöberg karli.sjoberg at slu.se
Sat May 28 10:46:17 UTC 2016

Den 28 maj 2016 11:50 skrev Arman Khalatyan <arm2arm at gmail.com>:

> Thank you for the hint. I will try next week.
> Foreman looks quite complex:)

Well, yeah, it takes a while to get into. But once you're there, you'll notice there's a lot of stuff already been done for deploying new hosts[*], as well as boatloads more to make your life a lot easier! If anything, just for the "documentation" you get for using it that you don't have to write afterwards:)

/K

[*]: http://youtu.be/gozX891kYAY