[ovirt-users] Stalled disk migration

Nicolás nicolas at devels.es
Sun Oct 9 17:48:19 UTC 2016

Just to update:

I used: PGPASSWORD=dbpass
/usr/share/ovirt-engine/setup/dbutils/unlock_entity.sh -v -u engine -d
engine -t disk <disk-uuid>

This indeed got the disks back to the OK state, however, the task
remained in the 'Events' tab so even with the unlocked disks I couldn't
do anything, as oVirt complained about the disks being "moved", so I
couldn't do anything of copying the disks, starting the VMs, moving the
disks, etc.

"Miraculously" I checked the day after and both tasks disappeared from
the Events tab, so I tried moving one disk again, with the same result:
it stalled. I managed to copy the other disk to the destination
datastore and attach it to the machine. This worked, but now I have one
of the VMs still stalled even after running the "unlock_entity" script,
as this time the task wasn't removed from the Events tab.

Regards.