[ovirt-users] nfs.home.lan already exits with uuid

Greg Fitzgerald gregf at hugops.pw
Sat Jun 10 06:53:47 UTC 2017

Hi,

I just replaced my local proxmox server with ovirt for some testing.
When I woke up this morning one of my VM's nfs.home.lan was offline. So
I tried to power it back on and I received following event message.

VM nfs.home.lan is down with error. Exit message: operation failed:
domain 'nfs.home.lan' already exists with uuid
b6453519-4124-4a47-9fb8-064be743067d.

I tried to reboot the physical machine, I also tried destroying the VM
(keeping the disk drives) and recreating it and attaching the drive
again. Always end up with the same error message.

Best Regards,
Greg Fitzgerald