[ovirt-users] Docker images for oVirt engine

Leni Kadali Mutungi lenikmutungi at gmail.com
Mon May 15 03:24:55 UTC 2017

Managed to run the OpenShift cluster well enough. When I went into the
ovirt-containers directory and tried to run `make build`, I got the
following error:

for godep in gopkg.in/ini.v1 ; do \
        GOPATH=""/home/herabus/ovirt-containers/tools"" go get ${godep}; \
done
/bin/sh: 2: go: Permission denied
Makefile:40: recipe for target 'tools/bin/build' failed
make: *** [tools/bin/build] Error 127

So I ran `sudo make build` instead and got the following error:
for godep in gopkg.in/ini.v1 ; do \
        GOPATH=""/tools"" go get ${godep}; \
done
/bin/sh: 2: go: not found
Makefile:40: recipe for target 'tools/bin/build' failed
make: *** [tools/bin/build] Error 127

Running `sudo make deploy` gave me this error:

for godep in gopkg.in/ini.v1 ; do \
        GOPATH=""/tools"" go get ${godep}; \
done
/bin/sh: 2: go: not found
Makefile:40: recipe for target 'tools/bin/deploy' failed
make: *** [tools/bin/deploy] Error 127

--
- Warm regards
Leni Kadali Mutungi