[ovirt-users] Can I upload an ISO image using the web portal

Dan Sullivan dan at skaion.com
Tue May 30 12:46:44 UTC 2017

I edited the isouploader.conf file and added user=admin at internal,
passwd=<mumble>, engine=guest147.<mumble>.

Here is the output:

#ovirt-iso-uploader  list
ERROR: Problem connecting to the REST API at
https://guest147.chelmsford.skaion.com:443/api
[ERROR]::oVirt API connection failure, (77, '')

I then tried user=admin at internal-authz and got the same results.

Dan