[ovirt-users] live migration between datacenters with shared storage

Charles Kozler ckozleriii at gmail.com
Wed May 31 20:08:53 UTC 2017

I couldnt find a definitive on this so I would like to inquire here

I have gluster on my storage backend exporting the volume from a single
node via NFS

I have a DC of 4.0 and I would like to upgrade to 4.1. I would ideally like
to take one node out of the cluster and build a 4.1 datacenter. Then live
migrate VMs from the 4.0 DC over to the 4.1 DC with zero downtime to the VMs

Is this possible? Or would I be safer to export/import VMs?

Thanks!