[ovirt-users] ovirt and gateway behavior

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Tue Feb 6 15:39:05 UTC 2018

Hi,

ee use the ping check to see whether the host running hosted engine
has connectivity with the rest of the cluster and users. We kill the
VM in a hope that some other host will make the engine available to
users again.

We use the gateway by default as it is pretty common to have separate
network for data center, but you can change the address if your
topology is different.

Best regards

Martin Sivak