[ovirt-users] Hosted-Engine mount .iso file CLI

Russell Wecker russell.wecker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 07:22:50 UTC 2018

I have a hosted engine setup that when I ran the system updates for it, and
it will not boot. I would like to have it boot from a rescue CD image so i
can fix it i have copied the /var/run/ovirt-hosted-engine-ha/vm.conf to
/root and modified it however i cannot seem to find the exact options to
configure the file  for .iso  my current settings are

devices={index:2,iface:ide,shared:false,readonly:true,deviceId:8c3179ac-b322-4f5c-9449-c52e3665e0ae,address:{controller:0,target:0,unit:0,bus:1,type:drive},device:cdrom,path:,type:disk}
How do i change it to boot from local .iso.

Thanks

Any help would be most appreciated.