[ovirt-users] Suggestions on changing hosts' network

Marcin Mirecki mmirecki at redhat.com
Wed Jan 3 10:56:26 UTC 2018

Hello Gianluca,

Add/remove would probably be the simplest way to go.
The procedure would be:
- take host to maintenance
- remove host
- use vdsm-cient to change the ip of ovirtmgmt
- add the host again

Just changing the dns configuration sounds quite interesting.
I suppose the host certificates should be ok if the host was added by
hostname.