[ovirt-users] ovirt-live 4.2 - missing stable ISO? + Networking question - when to setup host & in NM or ifcfg?

Wed Jan 10 09:01:22 UTC 2018

Excellent responses, I think you really covered everything quite well there.

I’d heard some contradictory information from various sources so wasn’t quite sure what to believe.

I’ve already contributed one (tiny) documentation patch that was merged in yesterday - if we go ahead with ovirt from XenServer - I’ll definitely be contributing more, you have my word on that.

Thanks again for your time.

--
Sam McLeod (protoporpoise on IRC)