[ovirt-users] Permission on Vm and User portal

Donny Davis donny at fortnebula.com
Fri Jan 26 11:13:39 UTC 2018

I have been trying to get this worked out myself.

Firstly someone with a system permission will be able to see things from
the system level. I have been adding the permission at the cluster level,
but I also just can't seem to figure out the user portal in 4.2. they can
either see it all or nothing, even vms they create.

I have been using the permissions from this post to no avail.
These permissions have worked fine since 3.x days

http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2015-January/030981.html