The oVirt Team has just released a new version of the following packages:
Corresponding oVirt Node is being built and will be released tomorrow.
The async release addresses the following bugs:
- Bug 1647032 - Update gluster volume options set on the volume
- Bug 1645757 - VMs running on the deployed host are removed from the
engine after backup/restore
- Bug 1620314 - SHE disaster recovery is broken in new 4.2 deployments as
hosted_storage is master
- Bug 1568841 - Can't restore hosted-engine backup at deployment
The following enhancements are also included:
- Bug 1469908 - [RFE] Support managed/automated restore
- Bug 1406067 - [RFE] have the option to install hosted engine on specific
datacenter and cluster.
MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV
Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>