On 06/19/2012 05:40 PM, Vojtech Szocs wrote:
3. follow GWTP 0.7 migration steps
;, which will
most likely involve UI code changes
can these be backward compatible with gwt 2.3?
For all steps mentioned above, I'm planning to make a patch, since step
(3) requires deeper knowledge of GWTP/WebAdmin code.
In addition, here are the extra steps to finalize the migration (these
items are relevant long-term, can be skipped for now):
4. remove HTML5 drag'n'drop classes (originally copied from GWT 2.4
trunk) by removing following WebAdmin packages:
5. adjust UI code regarding GWT Editor framework, which is now capable
of handling primitive boolean is/has getter methods
is this 2.3 compatible?
is it a must step or optional?
6. test thoroughly webadmin and user portal behave correctly...