Here it is a new weekly summary about what's going on on virt's world (VDSM
Last week there it was no updates, sorry about it! I got sick on my way back from Brno.
Now we are back on full swing!
* Francesco: the `convirt' module mostly (support containers with libvirt API) plus
and refactorings about migration, recovery and periodic.py logging
* MartinPolednik: working to make kernel parameters tunable, NUMA cleanup
* Milan: vmdevices cleanup, as well as the switch to etree.
* Shahar: porting v2v to the new jobs infrastrucutre
* Vinzenz: Guest Lifecycle Events (and Hooks).
Patch topics in need of attention
- related patches are been
and received feedback.
* Francesco: it seems the patches are receiving attention
* Milan: it seems the patches are receiving attention
* Shahar: it seems the patches are receiving attention
* Vinzenz: it seems the patches are receiving attention
Single patches in need of attention:
Tht's all for this week!
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D
Devel mailing list