----- Original Message -----
From: "plysan" <plysab(a)gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 4:49:31 PM
Subject: [Engine-devel] Ideas about engine clustering?
I'm trying to make a jboss clustering environment for engine. But felt the
So I want to know if any one is working on this? I googled it and haven't
I know there will be lots of things to do for engine migrating to
clustering environment. I just want to know what problem need to be solved?
I would like to list the things I think that is needed to do(or solve):
1. run jboss in standalone-ha mode or domain mode.
2. add @Clustered annotation to each EJB, I think this will solve the
replication problem in cluster, probably lots of details in it.
This is not enough, there are singletons which are not Ejbs. Will you transform them all
to @Clustered Ejbs?
3. QuartzScheduler problem, only one node running a scheduler is
a time instead of each node running one.
4. use mod_cluster to handle load balancing.
5. postgresql clustering.
6. There should be more, but hope anyone can think about it :D
InMemoryLockManager - Commands can get exclusive or shared lock (in order to solve a race
between canDoAction and executeAction) - these locks will have to be replicated... Use
infinispan for this?
Engine-devel mailing list