Here it is a new weekly summary about what's going on on virt's world (VDSM
The virt team is heading at full throttle towards new features, without of course
bufixes. The team is focusing on new shiny features, or on large cleanups and refactoring
new features possible, or both :)
* Francesco: more work on the codename `convirt' module mostly (support containers
with libvirt API).
the module is shaping up nicely, I'm near to run containers through it. Preliminar
Vdsm patches have
been posted. Changes to Engine are expected to be minimal. Expect a comprehensive
overview on the
(new shiny!) wiki next week.
* MartinPolednik: more work onNUMA cleanup
* MartinBetak: patches for (http://wiki.ovirt.org/Features/Migration_Enhancements
* Milan: posted patch set to cleanup vmdevices.
* Shahar: porting v2v to the new jobs infrastructure
* Vinzenz: Guest Lifecycle Events (and Hooks).
Patch topics in need of attention
- related patches are been
and received feedback. Initial patches were merged
* Francesco: low need:
* Milan: low need - already partially reviewed:
* Shahar: it seems the patches are receiving attention
* Vinzenz: it seems the patches are receiving attention
Single patches in need of attention:
That's all for this week!
 We are aware of possible naming issues as pointed out last week.
will evaluate new name when the module actually starts doing something useful :)
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D
Devel mailing list