On 28/02/2017 11:12, Daniel Henrique Barboza wrote:
Just realized studying the code that, perhaps, the websockify token
only the file name, not the file path. This could mean that we can choose
the dir of the unix socket freely, as long as the canonical name stays
the same. So /run/woknotifications and /run/user/<u-id>/woknotifications
would be accessed by the same URL. I'll investigate and see if it's true.
Let me summarize here what I am planning for v2 reading all the replies:
- Change the socket dir with as little backend changes as possible.
maintaining the same file name allows for the same token (URI) in the UI,
avoiding using another API to deliver the token;
- Change the push server initialization. Move it to server.py to avoid
in the unit tests, but allow execution in the test mode. Do the same
with the ws_proxy initialization;
- Simplify the UI code. I think there's a way to get rid of the listener
without losing functionality;
- Insert notifications in base model level. Put code in base WoK classes
to allow notifications
for every model event without the need of adding it manually;
- Standardization of messages sent. Send messages in the pattern
- Minor code fixes (imports, remove kimchi references, etc).
Let me know if I am missing something.