1. server side need to provide a websocket url for UI to connect,
some parameter is needed to identify the guest.
2. the websocket receive linux command from client and pass to
guest serial console through API provided by qemu/libvirt/virsh.
also get output from guest serial console and send back to UI
to display as command result.
1. a html show a console like text box for input.
2. connect to websocket url when loaded.
3. accept user input and send out to websocket.
4. accept websocket message and display in the text box.
I failed to get below to work today, I will continue to try tomorrow. I
think it is easy to write such a html command line tool if we can not
get one that work well.
On 10/21/2014 9:17 PM, Crístian Viana wrote: