Signed-off-by: Aline Manera <alinefm(a)linux.vnet.ibm.com>
docs/API.md | 11 +++++------
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
diff --git a/docs/API.md b/docs/API.md
index 210a036..94a1001 100644
@@ -565,19 +565,18 @@ A interface represents available interface on host.
* **GET**: Retrieve a summarized list of all defined Networks
* **POST**: Create a new Network
* name: The name of the Network
- * subnet *(optional)*: Network segment in slash-separated format with ip address and
- prefix or netmask. It is always ignored for bridge network.
* connection: Specifies how this network should be connected to the other
networks visible to this host.
* isolated: Create a private, isolated virtual network.
* nat: Outgoing traffic will be routed through the host.
* bridge: All traffic on this network will be bridged through the indicated
- * interface: The name of a network interface on the host.
+ * subnet *(optional)*: Network segment in slash-separated format with ip address and
+ prefix or netmask used to create nat network.
+ * interface *(optional)*: The name of a network interface on the host.
For bridge network, the interface can be a bridge or nic/bonding
- device. For isolated or NAT network, the interface is ignored.
- * in_use: True if network is in use by a template or virtual machine;
- False, otherwise.
+ * vlan_id *(optional)*: VLAN tagging ID for the bridge network.
### Resource: Network