when generating a report
1. disable 'Generate' button to prevent user from generating 2
reports at the same time.
2. if the generating report is selected, disable all other actions
buttons 'rename', 'remove', 'download'.
3. if user select other reports already generated, enable
'rename', 'remove', 'download' buttons.
On 5/19/2014 5:29 PM, wenwang wrote:
According to #296, Dialogue window blocked ui when generating debug
report. I have one proposal that added a process bar showing that it's
working without blocking ui:
I have two thoughts:
1. Dynamic dots during generating process indicate it's working.
2. Dynamic background(with the blue stripe moving forward) indicating
Your comments on this design are highly valued and very important to me.
Kimchi-devel mailing list