On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 07:42:15PM +0530, Deepak C Shetty wrote:
On 02/27/2012 04:55 AM, Ayal Baron wrote:
>Any help on documenting this so people would not have to dig into the code would be
>>Great, let me start and get back if i land up into issues.
>>thanks for the pointer.
>Let us know if you need further assistance..
This is how I plan to attack it... using vdscli, let me know if my
steps are correct ?
1) Use createStorageDomain to create a SHAREDFS_DOMAIN of domTypes
data & iso
2) Use createStoragePool and associate the above sd's with this pool.
3) How to copy .iso into the newly create iso dom ?
engine-iso-uploader won't know abt it, rite ?
I would've used `cp` (chown to make sure vdsm can read it when needed).
4) create a volume to represent my vm disk
5) Use create to create a VM and run it
Is this the recommended way ( to use individual vdscli cmds) or the
way its done in
For human-triggered setup, running vdsClient from bash may be easier.
But the suggested python script is expected to take you slightly further
on the road to reproducible testable application on top of Vdsm.
If you have that python script working for LOCALFS, I'd suggest you try
making it work for SHAREDFS too.