On Wed, Oct 01, 2014 at 10:36:42AM -0400, Doron Fediuck wrote:
Minutes (text): http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2014/ovirt.2014-10-01-14.04.txt
If you're on CC- see action items below.
#ovirt: oVirt Weekly Sync
Meeting started by doron at 14:04:43 UTC. The full logs are available at
* Agenda and roll Call (doron, 14:04:44)
* infra update (doron, 14:04:46)
* 3.4.z updates (doron, 14:04:47)
* 3.5 status (doron, 14:04:49)
* conferences and workshops (doron, 14:04:50)
* other topics (doron, 14:04:52)
* infra update (doron, 14:05:25)
* infra update: soon to start creation of all the slaves that will
replace the rackspace ones in phx (doron, 14:07:04)
* infra update: soon to start creation of the vm and the disk that
will hold the repositories (still not in place) to replace or at
least leverage linode01 (doron, 14:07:58)
* thanks to sbonazzo we have vdsm rpms built entirely on mock, and
replaced the old jobs (doron, 14:08:23)
* 3.4.z updates (doron, 14:08:44)
* 3.4.4 released last week. No additional 3.4.z expected. (doron,
* 3.5 status (doron, 14:13:33)
* 3.5.0 status: currently no blockers. RC4 expected tomorrow. (doron,
* 3.5.0 status: If no blockers in RC4 GA should be expected on Monday.
* ACTION: sbonazzo danken create 3.5.1 branch (doron, 14:21:31)
I've created the ovirt-3.5.0 branch for vdsm.
3.5.0 blockers must now be posted twice (once for 3.5, then to 3.5.0).
Sandro, can you make sure that Jenkins builds for GA are now taken from