On 02/27/2012 04:55 AM, Ayal Baron wrote:
Any help on documenting this so people would not have to dig into the code would be
> Great, let me start and get back if i land up into issues.
> thanks for the pointer.
Let us know if you need further assistance..
This is how I plan to attack it... using vdscli, let me know if my steps
are correct ?
1) Use createStorageDomain to create a SHAREDFS_DOMAIN of domTypes data
2) Use createStoragePool and associate the above sd's with this pool.
3) How to copy .iso into the newly create iso dom ? engine-iso-uploader
won't know abt it, rite ?
4) create a volume to represent my vm disk
5) Use create to create a VM and run it
Is this the recommended way ( to use individual vdscli cmds) or the way
its done in