[ovirt-devel] ovirt-engine on F20

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed May 14 15:09:58 UTC 2014

Hi,
I'm looking at
Bug 1055604 - "Failed to execute stage 'Setup validation': Cannot find Jboss at /usr/share/jboss-as" while running engine-setup on Fedora 20

I haven't seen news about wildfly support on engine side so I'm thinking about workarounds.

What about providing jboss-as-7.1.1-11 for F20 as we do for el6?
BTW, Juan, can you push spec file used for jboss-as to releng-tools repo?

http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-3.4-snapshot-static/rpm/el6/x86_64/jboss-as-7.1.1-11.el6.x86_64.rpm

If it can conflict somehow with wildfly, what about having it in /opt and configure the engine for using jboss from there?

Comments?

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com