[ovirt-devel] Gerrit restart

Vered Volansky vered at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 09:09:54 UTC 2015

Hi,

I can't push a patch:
! [remote rejected] HEAD -> res/for/master (prohibited by Gerrit)
error: failed to push some refs to 'gerrit.us:ovirt-engine'

I also can't ssh gerrit.ovirt.org:
Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic).

Obviously nothing changed in my .ssh/gerrit ssh public keys setting.

Thanks, Vered