[ovirt-devel] snapshot merge failing on Experimental

Ala Hino ahino at redhat.com
Thu Nov 24 09:37:52 UTC 2016

The failures are not related to the mentioned patches. The patches
introduce APIs that are not used it.
I see following error following exception causing the failure:

	at org.ovirt.engine.core.common.businessentities.storage.DiskImageBase.isQcowFormat(DiskImageBase.java:90)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor342.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at org.codehaus.jackson.map.ser.BeanPropertyWriter.get(BeanPropertyWriter.java:483)
	at org.codehaus.jackson.map.ser.BeanPropertyWriter.serializeAsField(BeanPropertyWriter.java:418)
	at org.codehaus.jackson.map.ser.std.BeanSerializerBase.serializeFields(BeanSerializerBase.java:150)