Seems like CI was mainly broken last week for various reasons, so I'm
going to fix that first, then merge the pending PRs and start the
release. Specifically I'll merge every PR that someone already
attempted to merged and failed due to unrelated issues.
On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 10:43 AM, Nadav Goldin <ngoldin(a)redhat.com> wrote:
My apologizes, this release will be postponed to Sunday 25.12.2016,
again please make sure everything is merged until 11:00 TLV time.
On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 7:57 PM, Nadav Goldin <ngoldin(a)redhat.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
> We plan to release Lago 0.30 on Tuesday, so please make sure all PRs
> are merged until 11:00 - 20.12.2016 TLV time.