I try to use lago.ssh for ssh connection to non-host vm in
And I have login/password (not root) for vm, but have not ssh-key.
I try to use lago.ssh.get_ssh_client() to get connection but there is next
But if I can't use key file, client should try to connect using
And according this code I have to create empty file for this function and
delete it after.
(if ssh key != None but in is not existed file, client.connect )
Example is there:
Is it a bug? Or is there some reasons for implementing this logic?
Sincerely, Valentina Makarova
On behalf of the Lago team, I'm pleased to announce the new release of
Lago and Lago-ost-plugin:
Lago - v0.39
This is the first release where we've separated Lago and
lago-ost-plugin(aka ovirtlago) to different repositories, installation
procedures should be the same. However, from now on the
lago-ost-plugin will follow a different release cycle. It's repository
can be found at , and docs at . Note that 'lago-ost-plugin'
requires Lago >= 0.39.
1. Improved Ansible inventory support. For more details see .
2. Lago SDK - Allows to run most CLI operations directly from Python.
See  for the docs, and  for an example. This is mostly
standardization of the already provided SDK.
3. Debian network support in bootstrap stage.
3 New images were added, please help in verifying them:
There is a known issue with host name resolution after boot in debian,
but it does not affect connectivity.
1. Moved to tox to setup the virtualenv during the tests:
* `tox -e docs` - builds the docs.
* `tox -e py27` - run unittests and linters.
* `tox -c tox-sdk.ini -- --stage check_patch/check_merged` - to run
the functional SDK tests
for each stage(after you have installed lago - either in a
nested virtualenv or from RPMs).
2. Added SDK functional tests:
* Easy to run sanity check while developing, under tests/functional-sdk run:
`pytest -s -vvv --setup-show --stage check_patch test_sdk_sanity.py`
3. Added multi-distro tests, which means prior to merging every Lago
patch, we'll ensure the core images in templates.ovirt.org are
functional with the new patch.
4. Added ansible functional tests on check-merged.
For the full changelog see .
To upgrade using yum or dnf, simply run:
yum/dnf update lago
Lago Docs: http://lago.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
YUM Repository: http://resources.ovirt.org/repos/lago/stable/0.0/rpm/
OST Docs: http://ovirt-system-tests.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
As always, if you find any problems, please open an issue in the GitHub page.