Is there a documented way to connect to lago VMs where lago runs on a
I realize I can use ssh, ssh with tunelling, 'lago shell', etc., but
this is a bit uncomfortable.
Case in point:
I want to use OST on some machine (not my laptop) and use it to debug
imageio after ovirt-engine-rename. So I need to:
1. Get OST, e.g. basic suite, running
2. Verify that imageio works - here is where I am stuck. Ideally, I'd
like to be able to run a browser on my laptop and upload an image
directly to the OST env.
3. Run rename
4. Try again to upload an image and fix the broken stuff :-)
I realize that two solutions I can already use might be:
1. Run a browser, or perhaps a proxy, on the OST machine
2. Create a complex set of ssh tunnels