oVirt 3.4.0 alpha has been released and is actually on QA.
An issue has been found in VDSM so we have updated the packages in alpha repositories for
We had an issue with nightly build for EL6 packages yesterday so EL6 repository is not yet
We'll try to sync it today, I'm sorry for the inconvenient.
We'll start composing oVirt 3.4.0 beta on 2014-01-20 14:00 UTC from 3.4 branches.
The bug tracker  shows the following bugs blocking the release:
Whiteboard Bug ID Summary
gluster 1038988 Gluster brick sync does not work when host has multiple interfaces
integration 1054080 gracefully warn about unsupported upgrade from legacy releases
network 1054195 [NetworkLabels] Attaching two labeled networks to a cluster result in
failure of the latter
There are still 280 bugs  targeted to 3.4.0.
Excluding node and documentation bugs we still have 237 bugs  targeted to 3.4.0.
Please review them as soon as possible.
- Please remember to rebuild your packages before 2014-01-21 12:00 UTC if you want them to
be included in 3.4.0 beta.
- Please add the bugs to the tracker if you think that 3.4.0 should not be released
without them fixed.
- Please provide ETA on blockers bugs
- Please update the target to 3.4.1 or any next release for bugs that won't be in
it will ease gathering the blocking bugs for next releases.
- Please fill release notes, the page has been created here 
- Please update http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.4_TestDay
For those who want to help testing the bugs, I suggest to add yourself as QA contact for
Please also be prepared for upcoming oVirt 3.4.0 Test Day on 2014-01-23!
Thanks to all people already testing 3.4.0 alpha!
Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
See how it works at redhat.com